Vaniskai replied

295 weeks ago

The The Sword And The Sorcerer Hindi Dubbed Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A mercenary with a three-bladed sword rediscovers his royal heritage's dangerous future when he is recruited to help a princess foil the designs of a brutal tyrant and a powerful sorcerer in conquering a land.
Lee Horsley (Easily the most likable barbarian warrior) stars as Talon a mercenary hired to save the brother of a rebel princess, the reward of course is one night with that said rebel princess and so armed with a spring loaded sword which shoots out (Also looks heavy as hell) Talon takes on Titus(Richard Lynch) the man who killed his father much sword and sorcery action takes place. I proclaimed in one of my reviews (That dealt with Albert Pyun) that I figured his best movie was Kickboxer 2 or Kickboxer 4, that is until I went and clicked on Albert Pyun&#39;s name and saw that he had gone and directed one of my childhood favorites. The Sword And Sorcerer is of course a rip off Conan The Barbarian but this one feels no less epic and Pyun&#39;s style seems appropriate provided he doesn&#39;t go crazy with his camera angles. He keeps it under control here and he brings a real sense of excitement to the action. Sword and Sorcerer is also helped by Horsley&#39;s performance which is build on humor, intelligence and charisma. Whatever to this guy? So even though Pyun did direct the movie this is still a must see and I think it is perfect for anyone who likes the Sword and Sorcery genre. Also there is tons of gore which I look at as very favorable.<br/><br/>* * * out of 4-(Good)
Yes, this one is farfetched, but when you start out with a wall full of bloody faces coming to life and gnawing on each other before a big gooey mess of a monster comes to life, well you know you&#39;re not in the cinema verite category. Lee Horseley doesn&#39;t quite bring off the loin cloth action hero, and the budget is pretty skimpy–but they&#39;ve really done the best with what they had. An actual plot, such as it is, attractive women in skimpy garb that you keep your eyes on instead of rolling them. Compared to the Deathstalker and Ator movies of the same genre, this is pretty well done. If you&#39;re interested in some pretty highly entertaining schlock with some actual acting, and sans the real bilge many sword and sorcery movies trowel out, grab this one, slide it in the machine, might be good on a double bill with &quot;Conan the Barbarian.&quot;
The Sword and the Sorcerer is neither sharp nor magical. [07 Aug 1982, p.C2]
Because he only wanted revenge for his mother and fathers murder, also he wanted to be a free spirit and have many adventures which would not have been possible if he became the king and stayed in one place
a5c7b9f00b
tamil movie Super free downloadThe Taking of Pelham 123 song free downloadIncorruptible full movie in hindi downloadEyes of a Ranger tamil dubbed movie torrentEscape from L.A. tamil dubbed movie downloadBad Blood malayalam full movie free downloadEnd Game movie download hdThe Odd Angry Shot full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Hacker torrentTurbo movie in hindi hd free download
Please log in to post a reply.