Vaniskai replied

293 weeks ago

Ninja Apocalypse Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Framed for assassinating the Grandmaster, the Lost Ninja Clan must battle their way up an underground nuclear bunker filled with hordes of supernatural enemies, mutants and flesh eating zombies. Trapped 200 feet below the earth's crust, these ninjas will face hell.
Framed for assassinating Grandmaster Fumitaka (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, 47 Ronin, Tekken, Mortal Kombat), the Lost Ninja Clan must battle their way through an underground nuclear bunker filled with hordes of supernatural enemies, mutants, and flesh eating zombies, pursued by Hiroshi's (Ernie Reyes Jr., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, The Rundown, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) unstoppable Ninja army, with orders to hunt them down. Trapped a thousand feet below the Earth's crust, the Lost Clan will face hell. The bloody, action-packed fantasy, martial arts, action film delivers a non-stop heart pounding, adrenaline-injected thrill ride.
This film looked good when I saw the title, so I tought let's watch it , and I was relieved when the movie ended. This movie was Starwars,Mortal Kombat,Mystique from X-men and The Walking Dead together. I couldn't believe how bad the film was. They had a good story but went totally over the limit every single time. I don't get how this movie got a 8+ rating , because it only deserves a 2, bad actors , story was decent but over the top way too many times. The copy cat in this movie was extra ordinary , it was so weird , they told things that didn't matter and didn't told things that did matter, why ninja's? it's modern times , and as far I know guns > swords. Cheap rip-off , don't watch the movie except if you are extremely bored.
This starts as a complete ripoff of &#39;The Warriors&#39; movie and continues as one of the lamest anything &#39;ninja&#39; related movies in history. Obviously casting Mr. Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa San and Ernie Reyes Jr. who clearly never took acting lessons in his entire movie career was not enough to save this theatrical apocalypse.<br/><br/>The overall acting is substandard with more WTFs than anything else. Antoinette Kalaj &#39;Siren&#39; who looks exactly the same as Mortal Kombat&#39;s &#39;Kitana&#39; was pleasing to the eye, until she/they got killed. By the way, she is of Albanian descent and will be co-starring as Natalie Martinez in &#39;La Migra&#39; movie, I thought she looked Hispanic too.

646f9e108c
The Magic Portal movie download in mp4Ninja Cheerleaders movie download hdMeet the Winklesteins movie in hindi hd free downloadDownload Sanctuary full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Legends of the Superheroes song free downloadMahoromatic 720pOne Day in Yosemite full movie with english subtitles online downloadOut of Range full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Last Panthers full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pChamku movie in hindi hd free download
Please log in to post a reply.